Looking for investment partners in Columbus

Home Forums General Discussion Looking for investment partners in Columbus

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chelizno1103 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Chris Pflum
    Participant

Do you live in central Ohio?

Do you have experience working with contractors to get work done on time and on budget?

Do you have experience managing tenants, including leasing and rent collection?

I’m looking for a partner to provide the above services in exchange for an equity position in a rental property. Get a piece of a real estate investment without having to put in any cash.

If you have experience as listed above, and would be interested in getting into a project, let me know.

Chris

Mdixon
    Participant

What kind of deals are you looking to do? Flips? Rentals? What part of town?

Chris Pflum
    Participant

I am looking to do buy, fix up, and rent type deals. I’m really hot on Franklinton right now, and also interested in weinland Park, Clintonville, Worthington and Westerville.

StanleyDe49
    Participant

Any luck with that German Village Duplex you were looking at?

Chris Pflum
    Participant

No luck, and it was actually a little more east of Thurman. I’m still looking, and I’ve got a good partner helping. Just need to find the right opportunity now.

StanleyDe49
    Participant

I’ll keep an eye out, and let you know if I find anything you might be interested in.

Chelizno1103
    Participant

That’s awesome. Wish I lived closer. Good luck finding what you are looking for!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.