How much do wholesalers make?

Home Forums General Discussion How much do wholesalers make?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chadster 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Chadster
    Participant

I was just looking at a deal from a wholesaler, and I was curious, how much do they typically make? He wouldn’t tell me, so I thought I’d ask here.

HeatherMc
    Participant

Chadster- there is no blanket answer to this question, as it’s like asking how much people make on flips. It depends a lot on the individual and the deal.

I wouldn’t worry about what the wholesaler is making as much as what price you are paying. Does the deal make sense at that price?

In your case, I would ask for a copy of the contract you will be entering into before making an offer. The structure of the deal will affect what services you need from a title agency. You need to know who you are actually buying the property from, and any other fees in the deal.

I see lots of people try wholesaling and not make anything. I know a few people who do wholesaling who are really good at bird dogging, and definitely earn their fee. If they bring me a good deal, I don’t care what their fee is.

StanleyDe49
    Participant

I’m in agreement with HeatherMc. I would pay much closer attention to the buy price, and make sure the numbers make sense. Is this for a flip or buy and hold?

Chadster
    Participant

I’m definitely focused on my end, was just curious more than anything.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.